Please see our Common Features for charges that may be associated with this item.
MasterCard Debit Card
The First National Bank of Shinerís Debit MasterCard offers many benefits including:
GREATER CONVENIENCE -- Your MasterCard Debit Card can be used to get cash at ATMís wherever you see the logos that are on the back of your card, PLUS you can use it to make purchases anywhere debit MasterCards are accepted. We do not charge a transaction fee or surcharge for transactions you initiate with your Debit Card, though there may be a fee charged at ATMís not owned by us by the ATM operator or network.
Use your debit card to make deposits, withdrawals, transfers or balance inquiries, 24 hours a day, at one of our convenient, easy to use ATMs without a surcharge or transaction fee. You can pay for gas, groceries, meals, shopping, entertainment, and more. You can even use your debit card to order merchandise or services online, by mail, or by phone.
SURCHARGE FREE - If you're away from home and need to locate a surcharge-free ATM, use the SUM website link at left, or download the "SUM ATM Locator" app from your smartphone's app store.
FASTER PAYMENT -- The Debit MasterCard works as an "electronic check" giving you immediate access to your checking account. Now, the hassles of carrying a checkbook and waiting for check approval are gone. Record keeping is easy because purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account and are itemized on your monthly account statement.
MORE SAFETY -- Your Debit MasterCard is the safest, easiest way to pay for purchases. Now you donít have to carry lots of cash when shopping.
If you suspect unauthorized use of your card or if your card is lost or stolen, report this immediately by calling the LOST OR STOLEN CARD HOT LINE 1-800-500-1044.
Safety TipsHere are some important safety tips to remember when using your Debit MasterCard:
· Never insert your card or enter your PIN in any terminal that does not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a suspicious manner.
· Treat your card as cash.
· Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
· At a drive up facility, keep your doors locked and all passenger windows closed.
· Remove your cash, receipt and card after every transaction. If you make a withdrawal, pocket cash immediately.
· Block othersí view. Always stand between the terminal and any person who is waiting, or cup your hand over the keypad as you enter your PIN.
· Memorize your PIN. Donít tell anyone your PIN or account number and never loan anyone your card. Never write your PIN on your card or anything you carry with or near your card.
· Never give your PIN over the phone or Internet.
· Do not expose your cardís magnetic stripe to magnetic objects.
· Check your account transactions regularly by using Online Banking service or over the phone. If you suspect unauthorized usage of your debit card, call the First National Bank of Shiner at 361-594-3317 immediately during regular banking hours or call the Debit Card Hot Line anytime at 1-800-500-1044.
© Copyright First National Bank of Shiner
site designed & maintained by BaerCom - Shiner, Texas