Additional Business Services
If you are looking for the modern conveniences of banking with the service of a community bank - look no further.
First National Bank of Shiner offers Cash Management, Merchant Services, Remote Deposit Capture, and Positive Pay.
Cash Management can help you monitor your business accounts. You can view your transactions online, transfer funds between your accounts, pay bills, create Direct Deposit for your employees and use ACH Origination.
Whether you are a new business or currently accepting credit cards, First National Bank of Shiner's Merchant Services make it easy for your business to process credit cards with Online Merchant Service - anytime, anywhere.
- Offers customers more choices in making payments
- Increases sales through the higher average tickets associated with credit cards
- Allows you to simplify daily and monthly deposit reconciliation processes
- Consolidates and automates electronic deposits to your accounts
Remote Deposit Capture
Deposit your checks without making a trip to the bank. You will save time and money with this excellent service! Remote Deposit Capture allows you to deposit checks into your account straight from your office. Simply scan the image of the checks and then securely transmit the check images for deposit. The transaction and validation is fully automated. All your need is a computer, an internet connection, and a scanner. Our Remote Deposit Capture solution allows you to:
- Centralize payments processing from remote offices
- Accelerate funds availability
- Streamline operations and looking
- Save time and money with fewer trips to the bank
Positive Pay is an anti-fraud service whereby the company electronically shares its check registers of all written checks with the bank, protecting companies against altered checks and counterfeit check fraud. First National Bank of Shiner will only pay checks listed in that register, with exactly the same specifications as listed in the register (amount, serial number, etc.). This system dramatically reduces check fraud. Visit with one of our New Accounts Representatives to sign up today.