MasterCard Debit Cards
The First National Bank of Shiner MasterCard Debit Card offers many benefits including:
Greater Convenience - Your MasterCard Debit Card can be used to get cash at ATM's and to make purchase anywhere MasterCard is accepted.
Faster Payment - Your MasterCard Debit Card works as an "electronic check," giving you immediate access to your checking account. Record keeping is easy because purchases are automatically deducted from your checking account and are itemized on your monthly account statement.
Score Card Rewards - Earn points for every qualifying purchase you make with your MasterCard Debit Card. These points can be redeemed for merchandise or travel by creating a profile at www.scorecardrewards.com. For assistance and inquiries call 1-800-854-0790 and for the travel center call 1-855-483-5005.
Mobile Card Controls - If you want a simple and secure way to protect yourself from fraudulent transactions, use Mobile Card Controls, located in the FNB Shiner Mobile App.
- Turn entire card on and off or by channel (in-store, online, mobile, ATM, etc.)
- Set transaction spending limits
- Select geographic locations where the card can be used
- Set merchant locations
- View recent transactions
- Receive alerts
SecurLOCK Equip - SecurLOCK Equip allows First National Bank of Shiner to provide cardholders with the ability to control how, when, and where their payment cards are used. If you want a simple and secure way to protect yourself from fraudulent transactions, SecurLOCK Equip real-time transaction alerts and controls will both meet and exceed your expectations!
Turn entire card on and off or by channel (in-store, online, mobile, ATM, etc.)
Set transaction spend limits
Select geographic locations where the card can be used
Set merchant locations
View recent transactions
Fraud Text Alerts - If you receive a fraud alert message, simply respond whether the transaction was yours or not. Don't worry--if you miss our text, we'll also try to call or send you an email. If you are unsure on whether the text, email, or phone call is legitimate, please call directly to any of our bank locations to double check.
Debit Card Safety
Below are some important safety tips to remember:
- Never give your PIN to anyone. Memorize your PIN and do not write it on your card or store it with your card in your wallet or purse.
- Watch for skimming devices. These are devices that capture card and PIN data which may be attached to card readers and/or keypads at ATMs and point-of-sale terminals, such as gas pumps. If you suspect alterations to a card terminal or if it is operating in a suspicious manner, do not complete the transaction.
- Avoid using your debit card for purchases on the internet or over the phone. Know who you are dealing with. Person to person transactions are the safest.
- Check your account transactions regularly by reviewing your account statements through Online Banking.
Lost or Stolen Debit Card
If you suspect unauthorized use of your card or if your card is lost or stolen, report this immediately by calling:
After banking hours, call 1-800-500-1044
During banking hours, call
Shiner - 361.594.3317
Cuero - 361.277.3100
Flatonia - 361.865.3800
Golaid - 361.645.4070
Gonzales - 830.519.4450